We Are About Relationships
Registration Information: You can use the form below to register. Please register by January 4th.
We need a medical release for every youth. Please make sure you fill one out and have it notarized & turned in by Jan 8th. You can download and print out a copy here: parental-permission-medical-release-form. We need new forms for each youth under 18 every two years. Contact Robin Kennedy by email or call the church office to learn the status of your release form.
Cost: $120 per youth ($110 per additional sibling) if paying by January 1. Price goes up to $130 for those who turn in money after Jan. 1. Leadership Team: add $40 per youth staying Sunday night for the leadership portion. Please make check payable to Christ UMC and turn in payment by Sunday Jan. 11th. (Scholarships are available upon request.) Everyone please join us!
We will eat pizza at church before we leave on Friday. We are in need of a few parent volunteers to coordinate, set up and clean up this meal. Please let Paul or Doug know if you would be willing to help in this capacity.
ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM:
INSTRUCTIONS & WHAT TO BRING:
Please arrive at Christ UMC on Friday, January 13th by 4:15pm. We’ll be back on Sunday, January 15th around 12 noon. The Leadership Crew will stay an extra night and return by 11:30am on Monday morning. Please call, text or email Paul/Doug if you have any questions.
Please make sure you pack:
– WARM & comfortable clothes (hat, gloves, etc.)
– TOILETRIES (Soap, Shampoo, toothbrush, etc.)
– TOWEL & WASHCLOTH
– Hiking shoes
– Eno hammock (if you have one)
– YOUR OWN BIBLE, pen, & journal (if you have one)
– PILLOW; SLEEPING BAG OR LINENS
– A SNACK TO SHARE: GIRLS BRING FOOD; BOYS BRING COLA OR WATER
– OPEN MIND & OPEN HEART
– NO CELL PHONES, NO IPODS OR ELECTRONICS. (You are welcome to bring cards or board games)
– CASH – BRING $5 for pizza Friday night; & anything else you might spend at the camp canteen