We ask you to prayerfully consider how you can help Christ UMC further God’s mission in the world. Your gifts make everything we do at Christ UMC possible.
Where you can give
We have three major areas that people can give to at Christ UMC.
- Operating – Contributions that help maintain our church and our program ministries
- 2020 Capital Campaign – Donations are used to pay down the physical debt of the building/debt fund and help build our long-term maintenance reserve.
- Special Gifts – Donor directed giving that can range from program ministry to one of our outreach programs or memorial/in honor gifts.
How you can give
Christ UMC offers several options for giving. We do not want your ability to give to be limited by a collection plate on Sunday.
- You can place a check or cash in the Sunday collection plates that are passed during worship. Cash donations in cleared marked envelopes will be recorded for members as charitable donations for tax purposes.
- You may mail a check to the office at Christ UMC, 508 Franklin Road, Franklin, TN 37069.
- You can enroll in the Christ UMC’s managed ACH Bank Draft program. You may pick either the 15th or the 30th for your donations to be directly drafted from your account by the church. Click here for ACH Form.
- You can give via our web site on the eGiving page. Click here to GIVE NOW!
Why eGiving over ACH Bank draft or Bill Pay?
- eGiving allows you the ability to make contributions at your discretion at any time or place
- With EGiving, your banking information is private. No one in Christ UMC has access to your banking information
- eGiving is fast. Unlike your bank’s Bill Pay, Christ UMC receives your donations the next day. Bill Pay on most commercial banks can take up to a week to be received by Christ UMC.