Throughout the year, we provide special opportunities for kids and their families to deepen their relationships with Christ, with each other and with God’s hurting world through special events including a Blessing of the Animals service, Trunk or Treat, Food Drive, Advent Events, and other fellowship events such as the Firefly Festival.
In the summer, we continue with our special events, including some perennial favorites, such as:
- Vacation Bible School – a week-long program of learning Bible stories, making crafts, learning music and new games and enjoying special treats. Kids age 2 to 5th grade.
- Mission and Music Camp – a week during the summer when children learn and produce a musical all while participating in missions for our community and beyond.
- Summer Church Camps – sleepaway camps like Barefoot Republic and Cedar Crest.
- Summer Fun Series – past events have included days at the zoo, movie days, and the Daddy and Me Drive-In for preschoolers.
- Trunk or Treat – a celebration near Halloween where the parking lot is filled with decorated cars and church members giving out candy and other treats for our children to enjoy.
In addition, A Created by God Sexuality Study for 5th and 6th graders is held every other winter. Pre-registration is required, and any families with 5th and 6th graders from our community are invited to attend!