We Are About Relationships
Companions in Christ – The Way of Blessedness is a 9-week study of the spiritual practices that help us turn away from pride and fill us with God’s abundant love. As we allow God’s love to transform us, we become people who
– mourn with and for others and our world
– understand and live out Jesus’ example of meekness
– hunger and thrist for holiness
– humbly offer and receive mercy
– have pure hearts and are able to see the imprint of God in all things
– seek peace
– hold strong in our faith through adversity.
This class will begin in September and will be offered on Wednesday evenings from 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm.
Course Leader: Marne’ Price
If you are interested in this course, please fill out the registration for below.[gravityform id=”27″ name=”The Way of Blessedness Registration “]